The 94H Rotary DIP Switch, .27" Extended actuator, standard output, Hex 16 position, right angle thru-hole, RoHS Compliant.
- Sealed Construction; No Tape Seal Required
- Surface Mount or Thru-Hole Style
- Tube or Tape and Reel Packaging
- Octal, BCD, and Hexadecimal Code
- In Standard or Complement
- Standard and Right Angle Mount
- Flush or Extended Actuators
- Gold-Plated Contacts
- Make-and-break Current Rating: 30 mA at 30 Vdc for 10,000 cycles of operation
- Carrying Current Rating: 100 mA at 50 Vdc
- Contact Resistance: 50 mohms maximum initially (measured at 10 mA, 50 mVdc) 150 mohms maximum after life
- Insulation Resistance:(measured at 100 Vdc across open switch contacts) Initial: 5000 Mohms minimum. After Life: 1000 Mohms minimum
- Dielectric Strength: (measured across open switch contacts) Initial: 500 Vac RMS minimum. After Life: 250 Vac RMS
- Operational Torque: 2 to 6 inch-ounces initially and 1.2 inch-ounces minimum after life.
Learn more about the 94HB Family of Dip Switches