PESD5V0S2BT Series 14 V 45 pF Double ESD Protection Diode - SOT-23-3
The PESD5V0S2BT,215 is a part of PESD5 series ESD protection diode. It has an operating temperature ranging from -65 °C to +150 °C and is available in SOT-23-3 package.
Low capacitance bidirectional double ElectroStatic Discharge (ESD) protection diode in a small SOT23 (TO-236AB) Surface-Mounted Device (SMD) plastic package designed to protect two data lines from the damage caused by ESD and other transients.
- Bidirectional ESD protection of two lines
- Low diode capacitance
- Max. peak pulse power: PPP = 130 W at tp = 8/20 µs
- Low clamping voltage: VCL = 14 V at IPP = 12 A
- Ultra low leakage current: IRM = 5 nA at VRWM = 5 V
- ESD protection up to 30 kV
- IEC 61000-4-2; level 4 (ESD)
- IEC 61000-4-5 (surge); IPP = 12 A at tp = 8/20 µs
- Cellular handsets and accessories
- Portable electronics
- Computers and peripherals
- Communication systems
- Audio and video equipment
View the complete PESD5 series of ESD protection diode.