Product Variant Information section
Product Specification Section
The 8-1197475-3 is a Highly Flame-Retardant, Very Flexible, Low-Shrink- Temperature, Polyolefin Tubing & caps Thin wall style Versafit.
- 2:1 shrink ratio
- Low shrink temperature reduces installation time and the risk of damage to temperature-sensitive components
- Very flexible; doesn’t easily wrinkle when bent
- Highly flame-retardant
- Hot stamps extremely well
- Higher temperature rating, better thermal stability, and higher resistance to physical abuse than noncrosslinked materials
- Free of polybrominated biphenyls (PBBs) and polybrominated biphenyl oxides and ethers (PBBOs and PBBEs), which are classified as environmentally hazardous substances
- RoHS compliant
- Cost-effective choice for many commercial and military applications; electrically insulates and protects in-line components, disconnect terminals, and splices. Bundles wires for very flexible light-duty harnesses. Strain-relieves electrical wire connections for commercial applications. Identifies or colorcodes wires, cables, terminals, and components.