|Application Type||Audio Applications|
Microchip Development Kit for Amazon AVS
Designed with flexibility in mind, Microchip presents the Microsemi ZLK38AVS Development Kit for Amazon AVS. This far-field kit offers built-in support for one, two, and three microphone linear and triangular arrays. The kit is perfect for developing a broad range of applications, including smart-home devices, speakers, set-top boxes, TVs, or any application where Amazon AVS voice support is desired.
This development kit features the highly programmable Microsemi ZL38063 Audio Processor and AcuEdge™ voice processing algorithms. Prototype using the AVS sample app on an included Raspberry Pi.
- Far-field 3-microphone triangular array support with 360⁰ Sound Locator indication
- Far-field linear array support for 2 and 3 microphones with 180⁰ Sound Locator indication
- One Microphone Hands-Free Voice Interaction
- AcuEdge algorithms for Beamforming, Stereo Acoustic Echo Cancellation for Barge-In and Full Duplex Audio.
- Supports Amazon MRM (Multi-Room Music) out-of-the-box, and with full-duplex two-way audio, the kit is ACM (Alexa Calling & Messaging) ready.
The development kit includes everything needed to start developing with Microsemi AcuEdge™ technology for Amazon AVS applications:
- Microsemi ZL38063 Audio Processor Development Board
- 1-, 2- and 3-microphone options and an LED ring to report the detected Sound Location.
- A high-quality speaker that is representative of a typical smart-speaker application
- Raspberry Pi 3B
- Plastics and mounting hardware to simulate a typical, recommended end-application mic-speaker arrangement