|Fet Type||Dual N/P-Ch|
|Drain-to-Source Voltage [Vdss]||30V/-30V|
|Drain-Source On Resistance-Max||65mΩ/85mΩ|
|Rated Power Dissipation||0.9|W|
|Qg Gate Charge||3.7nC/5nC|
The SI4532DY is a 30 V 65 mΩ Dual N and P-Channel Enhancement Mode Field Effect Transistor. It Comes in a Package of SOIC-8 and Operating Temperature Ranges from -55 to 150 °C.
These devices are particularly suited for low voltage applications such as notebook computer power management and other battery powered circuits where fast switching, low in-line power loss, and resistance to transients are needed.
- N-Channel 3.9 A, 30 V
- RDS(ON) = 0.065 Ω @ VGS = 10 V
- RDS(ON) = 0.095 Ω @ VGS = 4.5V
- P-Channel -3.5 A,-30 V
- RDS(ON) = 0.085 Ω @ VGS = -10 V
- RDS(ON) = 0.190 Ω @ VGS = -4.5 V
- High density cell design for extremely low RDS(ON)
- High power and current handling capability in a widely used surface mount package
- Dual (N & P-Channel) MOSFET in surface mountpackage