The FH12-30S-0.5SH(55) is a Part of FH12 Series 30 Position Board Mounting 0.5 mm FPC Wire to Board Single Row Receptacle.
- Ease of Use and Space Savings
- Only one finger or 6.9N (Newtons) of force is required to lock Hirose’s rotational actuator (flip-lock) as compared to using 2 fingers and 39.2N to close a FFC/FPC connector from our competition
- The Flip-Lock design also allows customers to place 2 or more connectors side by side as there is no need to waste additional board space for a side latch
- Strengthened Flip-lock Actuator
- The standard Flip-Lock requires only 2.0mm height above the board. A strengthened lock lever is available which only requires an additional 0.4mm
- Supports Thin FPC (0.18 mm)
- Hirose does not require double-sided FPC to have any additional strengthening plate or stiffener and can therefore support a thickness of as little as 0.18mm +/- 0.05
- Hirose Ensures Reliability
- Hirose’s patented half tuning fork contacts maintain the required normal force without relying on the connector housing. With our competitor’s conventional products the housing walls support the contact force, which does not provide for long-term reliability.
- Prevention of Solder Bridge
- Excess solder cavity absorbs excessive solder and avoids solder bridging
- Three different assembly types
- FH12 is offered in Top & Bottom Contact and Vertical Mount and offered in both a 0.5 mm contact pitch as well as a 1.0 mm contact pitch (bottom contact only)
View the Available FH12 Series of Sockets