|Size||Tab 0.250" x 0.032"|
|Wire Gauge||AWG 22-18|
|Operating Temp Range||105°C|
The Ultra-Fast 22-18 AWG is a Fully Insulated FASTON Receptacle and Tab offers the advantage of a completely protected terminal and a wire crimp with comparable electromechanical performance to open barrel “F” crimp FASTON Terminals. The “User-Friendly” design combines easy mating with rounded corners.
Ultra-Fast Fully Insulated FASTON Receptacles, Flag Receptacles and Tabs preclude the need for costly electrical safety interlocks or special protective shields to help prevent shock hazards. In addition, electrical short circuits from exposed leads are eliminated, even in equipment requiring close contact spacing.
- Terminal Type = Receptacle
- Proprietary Name = Ultra-Fast
- Receptacle Style = Flag
- Mating Area Interface Dimensions (mm [in]) = 6.35 x 0.81 [.250 x .032]
- Material = Brass
- Insulation Diameter (mm [in]) = 4.19 [.165] Max
- Insulation Support = Non-Insulation Support
- Finish = Tin
View the Series of Ultra-Fast Crimp Terminals