|No of Channels||1|
The H11AG1M device consists of a Gallium-Aluminum- Arsenide IRED emitting diode coupled with a silicon phototransistor in a dual in-line package.
This device provides the unique feature of the high current transfer ratio at both low output voltage and low input current. This makes it ideal for use in low power logic circuits, telecommunications equipment and portable electronics isolation applications.
- High efficiency low degradation liquid epitaxial IRED
- Logic level compatible, input and output currents, with CMOS and LS/TTL
- High DC current transfer ratio at low input currents (as low as 200μA)
- Underwriters Laboratory (UL) recognized File #E90700, Volume 2
- IEC 60747-5-2 approved (ordering option V)
- CMOS driven solid state reliability
- Telephone ring detector
- Digital logic isolation