|Drain-to-Source Voltage [Vdss]||60V|
|Drain-Source On Resistance-Max||4.1mΩ|
|Rated Power Dissipation||3.6|W|
|Qg Gate Charge||69nC|
International Rectifier (IR) deals with advanced power management technology, from digital, analog and mixed-signal ICs to advanced circuit devices, power systems and components.
The new power MOSFETs, featuring IR’s latest silicon technology to deliver benchmark performance are designed for switching applications including DC to DC converters for network and telecom equipment, AC-DC Switch Mode Power Supplies (SMPS), and motor drive switches. Available in a wide range of voltages from 40 V to 250 V, the devices provide various levels of on-state resistance and gate charge to offer customers optimized performance and cost for a given application.
RFH5006TRPBF is part of the IRFH50 Series family with 60 V Single N-Channel HEXFET Power MOSFET in a 5mm X 6mm PQFN package.This device is lead free.
- Low RDSon (≤ 4.1 mΩ) (Lower Conduction Losses)
- Low Thermal Resistance to PCB (≤ 0.5°C/W) (Enable better thermal dissipation)
- 100% Rg tested (Increased Reliability)
- Low Profile (≤ 0.9 mm) (results in Increased Power Density)
- Industry-Standard Pinout (Multi-Vendor Compatibility)
- Compatible with Existing Surface Mount Techniques (Easier Manufacturing)
- RoHS Compliant Containing no Lead, no Bromide and no Halogen (Environmentally Friendlier)
- MSL1, Industrial Qualification (Increased Reliability)
- Secondary Side Synchronous Rectification
- Inverters for DC Motors
- DC-DC Brick Applications
- Boost Converters
To learn more about the IRFH50 series products, Click Here.