|Operating Temp Range||-55°C to +155°C|
|Case Size||0603 (1608 Metric)|
|Height - Max||0.55mm|
|Dielectric Withstanding Voltage||150V|
|Overload Voltage - Max||150V|
|No. of Terminations||2|
Founded in 1977, the Yageo Corporation has become a world-class provider of passive-component services with capabilities on a global scale, including production and sales facilities in Asia, Europe and America.
Yageo is uniquely positioned to provide one-stop-shopping, offering its complete product portfolio of resistors, capacitors and inductors in both commodity and specialty versions. Currently, Yageo ranks as the world No.1 in chip-resistors, with almost one-third of the global market.
- Operating Temperature Range –55 °C to +155 °C
- Maximum Working Voltage 50 V
- Maximum Overload Voltage 100 V
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage 100 V
- Resistance Range 1% (E24/E96) 1 Ohm to 10 M Ohms
- Resistance Range 5% (E24) 1 Ohm to 22 M Ohms