|Angle of Half Intensity||±18°|
The OP133 is a part of OP13 series hermetic infrared emitting diode. It has a storage temperature ranging from -65°C to +150°C and its available in TO-46 package.
Each OP130 series device is a 935 nm gallium arsenide (GaAs) infrared LED mounted in a hermetically sealed TO-46 package that provides an enhanced temperature range with a variety of power ranges The TO-46 housing also offers high power dissipation and superior protection for hostile environments.
- TO-46 hermetically sealed package
- Focused and non-focused optical light pattern
- Enhanced temperature range
- Mechanically and spectrally matched to other OPTEK devices
- Choice of power ranges
- Choice of narrow or wide irradiance pattern
- Non-contact reflective object sensor
- Assembly line automation
- Machine automation
- Machine safety
- End of travel sensor
- Door sensor
View the available OP13 series of hermetic infrared emitting diode