工厂货期： 5-10 天
|No of Positions||7|
|Contact Termination||Female/Socket Crimp|
|Mating Type||Locking Ramp|
The 770849-7 is a SL-156 7 Position Locking Ramp Female Socket Crimp Receptacle Housing Connector. The MTA-50 IDC Connector System is a wire-to-printed circuit board system with contacts in a staggered, single row on .050 [1.27] centerline.
The design features wire feedthrough capability for daisychain applications. Insulation displacement contacts are used to terminate a wide range of conductor sizes. Ribbon cable can also be terminated when the appropriate receptacle assembly and strain relief cover are used.
- Connector Type = Housing
- Product Line = SL-156
- Termination Method to Wire/Cable = Crimp
- Wire Insulation Diameter (mm [in]) = 2.79 [0.110]
- Mating Connector Lock Type = Locking Ramp
- Panel Mount Retention = Without
- Number of Positions = 7
- Centerline (mm [in]) = 3.96 [0.156]
- Cable Exit Angle = 180°
- Contact Type = Socket