|Capacitance Change Rate||±15%|
|Dimension||H 5.59mm x W 6.35mm x L 7.24mm|
|Operating Temp Range||-55°C to +125°C|
The ST205C276MAJ03 is a TurboCapTM, MLC capacitor with very high capacitance in a small volume. By vertical stacking of the ceramic elements, the footprint required for mounting the capacitors is greatly reduced.
The TurboCapsTM are ideally suited as filters in the input and output stages of switch mode power supplies (SMPS). With their ultra-low ESR, these capacitors are designed to handle high ripple current at high frequencies and high power levels. The DIP leads in either thru-hole or surface mount configurations offer superior stress relief to the ceramic elements. The leads effectively decouple the parts from the board and minimize thermally or mechanically induced stresses encountered during assembly, temperature cycling or other environmental conditions.
- Temperature Coefficient
- Temperature Coefficient ±15%, -55° to +125° C
- Capacitance Test (MIL-STD-202 Method 305)
- 25° C, 1.0 ± 0.2 Vrms (open circuit voltage) at 1 KHz
- Dissipation Factor 25°C
- 2.5% Max @ 25° C, 1.0±0.2 Vrms (open circuit voltage) at 1 KHz
- Insulation Resistance 25° C (MIL-STD-202 Method 302)
- 500 MΩ-μF, whichever is less.
- Insulation Resistance 125° C (MIL-STD-202 Method 302)
- 50 MΩ-μF, whichever is less.
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage 25° C (Flash Test)
- 250% rated voltage for 5 seconds with 50 mA max charging current.
- Life Test (1000 hrs)
- X7R: 150% rated voltage at +125° C.
- Moisture Resistance
- Ten cycles with no voltage applied.
- Thermal Shock
- Immersion Cycling
- Resistance To Solder Heat
View the complete ST20x series of Turbo Capacitors