工厂货期： 13 周
|No of Arrays||4|
The ULN2074B is Designed to interface logic to a wide variety of high current, high voltage loads, these devices each contain four NPN Darlington switches delivering up to 1.5 A with a specified minimum breakdown of 50 V and a sustaining voltage of 35 V measured at 100 mA.
The ULN2074B feature isolated Darlington pinouts and is intended for applications such as emitter follower configurations. Inputs of the ULN2064B, ULN2068B and ULN2074B are compatible with popular 5 V logic families and the ULN2066B are compatible with 6 - 15 V CMOS and PMOS. Type ULN2068B includes a pre-driver stage to reduce loading on the control logic.
- Output current to 1.5 A for each Darlington
- Minimum breakdown 50 V
- Sustaining voltage at least 35 V
- Integral suppression diodes (ULN2064B, ULN2066B and ULN2068B
- Isolated Darlington pinout (ULN2074B)
- Versions compatible with all popular logic families