|Drain-to-Source Voltage [Vdss]||60V|
|Drain-Source On Resistance-Max||5Ω|
|Rated Power Dissipation||830|mW|
The BS170 is a BS170 Series 60 V 5 Ohms N-Ch Enhancement Mode Field Effect Transistor-TO-92-3 package .
These N-Channel enhancement mode field effect transistors are produced using Fairchild's proprietary, high cell density, DMOS technology. These products have been designed to minimize on-state resistance while provide rugged, reliable, and fast switching performance. They can be used in most applications requiring up to 500mA DC. These products are particularly suited for low voltage, low current applications such as small servo motor control, power MOSFET gate drivers, and other switching applications.
- High density cell design for extremely low RDS(ON).
- Voltage controlled small signal switch.
- Rugged and reliable.
- High saturation current capability.
- AC-DC Merchant Power Supply - Video game console, flat Panel TV, DVR, STB
- Video Game Console
- External AC-DC Merchant Power Supply - Wireless Communications
- Medical Electronics/Devices
- Routers & LAN Switches
View the BS170 series of Transistor