|Fet Type||Dual N/P-Ch|
|Drain-to-Source Voltage [Vdss]||30V/-20V|
|Drain-Source On Resistance-Max||0.03Ω/0.055Ω|
|Rated Power Dissipation||0.9|W|
|Qg Gate Charge||19.8nC/20nC|
The FDS8928A is a 30 V 30 mΩ dual N- and P-Channel enhancement mode power field effect transistors are produced using high cell density, DMOS technology. This very high density process is especially tailored to minimize on-state resistance and provide superior switching performance
- N-Channel 5.5 A,30 V,
- RDS(ON)=0.030 Ω @ VGS=4.5 V,
- RDS(ON)=0.038 Ω @ VGS=2.5 V.
- P-Channel -4 A,-20 V,
- RDS(ON)=0.055 Ω @ VGS=-4.5 V,
- RDS(ON)=0.072 Ω @ VGS=-2.5 V.
- High density cell design for extremely low RDS(ON).
- High power and current handling capability in a widely used SMT package.
- Dual (N & P-Channel) MOSFET in surface mount package.
- Low voltage applications
- Power Supplies
- Notebook computer
- Power management
- Battery powered circuits