|No of Functions / Channels||4|
|Supply Voltage-Nom||2V to 5.5V|
|No of Inputs||4|
The 74VHC125 Series contains four independent non-inverting buffers with 3-STATE outputs and achieves the high-speed operation similar to equivalent Bipolar Schottky TTL while maintaining the CMOS low power dissipation.
This device can be used to interface 5 V to 3 V systems and two supply systems such as battery backup. This circuit prevents device destruction due to mismatched supply and input voltages.
- High Speed tPD = 3.8 ns (typ) at VCC = 5 V
- Lower power dissipation ICC = 4 µA (max) at TA = 25°C
- High noise immunity VNIH = VNIL = 28% VCC (min)
- Power down protection is provided on all inputs
- Low noise VOLP = 0.8 V (max)
- Pin and function compatible with 74HC125
- Broadband Access
- Broadband Modem
- Broadcast & Studio
- Building & Home Control