XVF3100 VocalFusion™ Speaker Circular Array Development Kit
|Application Type:||Audio Applications|
The xCORE VocalFusion™ Speaker evaluation kit with circular microphone array enables developers of products for smart environments to evaluate and prototype far-field voice interfaces.
The xCore VocalFusion Speaker evaluation kit provides far field voice capture and processing (including beamforming, echo cancellation and noise suppression) combined with optional Sensory TrulyHandsfree™ technology and XMOS’ flexible IO to deliver superior handsfree voice interface solutions for home and conferencing applications. Based on the XVF3100 voice processor, VocalFusion Speaker offers direct interfacing to four PDM (Pulse Density Modulation) microphones in a circular array and can be easily integrated with an applications processor or host PC via either USB for data and control or a combination of I2S and I2C.
- Programmable xCORE XVF3100 voice processor baseboard.
- Exceptional far-field crystal voice capture performance.
- Advanced voice processing DSP: beamforming, acoustic echo cancellation, noise suppression, de-reverberation and automatic gain control.
- Circular array of x4 PDM MEMS microphones: 90mm diameter, 43mm inter-mic spacing, ideal for omnidirectional ‘smart speaker’ applications.
- Voice activity and voice direction-of-arrival indicator LEDs.
- I2S audio, and I2C control connectivity.
- High speed USB2.0 compliant device.
- System control options: Industry’s most flexible GPIO, and extensive general purpose libraries.
Development Kit Includes:
- XVF3100 base board
- Circular microphone array
- USB power cable
- xTAG debug adapter