|No of Channels||2|
|Operating Temp Range||-65°C to +150°C|
|Storage Temperatue Range||-65°C to +150°C|
The PESD3V3S2UT,215 is a part of PESD3 series ESD protection diode. It has an operating temperature ranging from -65 °C to +150 °C and is available in SOD-23-3 package.
Uni-directional double ESD protection diodes in a SOT23 plastic package. Designed to protect up to two transmission or data lines from ElectroStatic Discharge (ESD) damage.
- Uni-directional ESD protection of up to two lines
- Max. peak pulse power: Ppp = 330 W at tp = 8/20 μs
- Low clamping voltage: V(CL)R = 20 V at Ipp = 18 A
- Ultra-low reverse leakage current: IRM < 700 nA
- ESD protection > 23 kV
- IEC 61000-4-2; level 4 (ESD)
- IEC 61000-4-5 (surge); Ipp = 18 A at tp = 8/20 μs
- Computers and peripherals
- Communication systems
- Audio and video equipment
- High speed data lines
- Parallel ports
View the complete PESD3 series of ESD protection diode.