Manufacturer Part #
USB Multilink Debugger Programmer
|Core Supported:||ARM® Cortex|
Features & Applications
PEmicro’s U-MULTILINK is a development interface which allows a PC access to the Background Debug Mode (BDM) or JTAG interface on many NXP MCU 8-/16-/32-bit architectures, as well as devices from many ARM Cortex manufacturers. The USB interface allows communications between a Windows machine and the standard debug connector on the target. Connections to different target MCUs are supported via the multiple headers located on the debug probe, which are accessed by simply flipping open a door on the Multilink case.
● Compatible with many ARM® Cortex® devices as well as NXP Kinetis, LPC, MPC55xx/56xx/57xx, S32, ColdFire, HC(S)12(X), S12Z, HCS08, RS08, DSC. SWD, BDM, JTAG Protocols.
● USB interface from PC to Multilink allows for fast, easy programming and debugging -- with the ease and compatibility of the USB interface.
● Draws power from USB interface-- no separate power supply required (draws less than 1mA from the target)
● Target Voltage: 1.8V-5.25V
● Target Frequency: 16Khz-50Mhz (applies to HCS08,RS08,CFV1, S12Z, or HCS12X only)
● Pipelined programming algorithms for some Power Architecture families that dramatically increase programming speed.
● ARM device support includes both the JTAG and SWD protocols
● Auto-frequency detection + trimming capabilities for HCS08 devices.
● Auto-frequency detection for HC(S)12(X) devices.
● Generates programming voltage on RESET line for RS08 devices.