|Temp Coefficient (ppm/K)||±200ppm/K|
|Operating Temp Range||-55°C to +155°C|
|Case Size||0603 (1608 Metric)|
|Height - Max||0.5mm|
|No. of Terminations||2|
Features and Applications
The Vishay name has meant excellence in passive components for many decades. Vishay products include a broad line of resistors, resistor and resistor/capacitor networks, resistor arrays, inductors, magnetics, connectors, thermistors, crystal oscillators, and panel displays. Products include both commercial and military grade devices, and an extensive offering of both surface-mount and leaded configurations.
Vishay’s CRCW thick-film resistor series provides resistance from 10 Ohms to 10 million Ohms, with tolerances of ±1% and ±5%, and TCRs of ±100, ±200, ±300, ±400, and ±600 ppm/K for current-sensing and shunt applications in dc/dc converters, power supplies, motor circuits, computers, and cell phones. The 0.1-W version is available in an 0603 case size, the 0.125-W-rated part in an 0805, and an 0.25-W version in a standard 1206.
The RoHS-compliant resistor offers Pb-free solder contacts on a nickel barrier layer with pure tin plating providing compatibility with both lead (Pb)-free and lead-containing soldering processes. The operating temperature range is –55° to 155°C.
- High volume product suitable for commercial and special applications
- Excellent stability (?R/R = 1 % for 1000 h at 70 °C)
- Compliant with RoHS directive 2002/95/EC (issue 2004)
- Lead (Pb)-free solder contacts on Ni barrier layer
- Pure tin plating provides compatibility with lead (Pb)-free and lead containing soldering processes
- Metal glaze on high quality ceramic
- Protective overglaze