On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: N/A
Features and Applications
The Keil ULINK family of USB-JTAG Adapters connect your PC's USB port to your target system (via JTAG, SWD, or OCDS) and allow you to debug embedded programs running on target hardware
The ULINK2 USB-JTAG Adapter offers all the features of the original ULINK USB-JTAG Adapter plus:
- Works with standard Windows USB drivers,
- 10MHz JTAG clock,
- RTCK support,
- Serial Wire Debug (SWD) support,
- Serial Wire Viewer (Trace) support,
- and a real-time agent.
- Plug-and-Play installation using standard Windows USB drivers,
- Serial Wire Debug (SWD) support for ARM Cortex-M3 based devices,
- Real-Time Trace for Cortex-M3 using Serial Wire Viewer (SWV),
- Real-Time Agent with memory R/W during execution, terminal emulation, and serial debug output,
- 10-pin and 20-pin connector support.
ULINK2 may be used for:
- On-chip Debugging (using on-chip JTAG, SWD, or SWV),
- Flash Memory Programming (using user-configurable Flash programming algorithms).
Using the Keil µVision IDE/Debugger with the ULINK2 adapter, you can easily create, download, and test embedded applications on actual target hardware.
Note that the original ULINK has been replaced by ULINK2.